Interested in applying for one of the positions listed below?
Please email to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Cover letter
- Completed employment application: Download our employment application here.
- Completed "Get To Know You" form : Download "Get To Know You" form here.
- Completed Background Check Form: Download background check form here.
Commonly asked question:
"Do I need to commit to all 10-weeks?"
Here is how we are looking at our summer staffing:
- We are seeking staff who are able to work all 10 weeks, and there will be a financial bonus for those who can.
- All things equal we will likely hire a person that is able to work all 10 weeks over a person that cannot work all 10 weeks.
- To accommodate those who can’t work all 10 weeks, we are planning to seek a 5-week minimum commitment (to help ensure consistency throughout the summer.)
- For great candidates who are unable to commit to 5 weeks, we may be in a position to hire. It would likely be as a substitute or to fill in a gap so the offer may come last minute.